SES 2006 is currently kicking off in San Jose, California.
Billed as ‘The Premier Event for Search Engine Marketing & Optimization’, attendees will learn
- how search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements
- how to get free “organic” traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors
- how to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results.
- how to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buyâ€”and get tips on improving conversion if they don’t!
- how to build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of “spamming” the search engines
- what’s coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from those changes