I’ve been meaning to post about the iQ 2006 Boot Camp for a while and since we’ve been invited to speak in the GURU slot, now seems like as good a time as ever.
If you haven’t yet registered, you can hear the guys present, educate, inform and charm over 9 x 1/2 day workshops from October 17th to 19th in Dublin’s Morrison Hotel.
This year’s Boot Camp is focused on helping you to understand your customers better so that you can drive action and deliver measurably better online results.
- Better usability and interactivity with Ajax
- Get into the minds of your users: Profiling your audience with personas
- Accessibility 2.0: How the new guidelines affect you and your website
- Writing for the web: The essential techniques
- Getting more from your intranet
- Web analytics: Learn how to measure your website’s success (or failure)
- Rapid-fire user-testing
- Write to sell and persuade online
- Drive more traffic to your website